In a few years when we all look back you might realize all the money left of the table for GREAT domain names. As these two worlds converge, it seems pretty obvious what the outcome will be. When money loses value some assets hold their value. May even increase in value.
- Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay, rent $2,630 a square foot per year
- Fifth Avenue, $2,500 a square foot per year
- Times Square, $2,100
- Hong Kong, Central $1,856
- Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, $1,547
- Paris, Avenue de Champs-Elysees, $1,129
- New York, East 57th Street, $1,100
- New York, Madison Avenue, $1,100
- Tokyo, Ginza $1,057
- Tokyo, Omotesando, $972
Direct Correlation with domain names? You bet! But the owners of the real land have stronger stomachs than most domainers. Make any comparison you like. But each of those above are limited to the size of their walls and the traffic from a very concentrated but limited area. You can expand a domain name to infinity and add very little costs. So smile, relax, sit on the beach and wait. Just keep snagging category defining domain names. We have some of the most valuable real estate ever known to man.
Have a GREAT Day!