Just read my post from earlier today and read this below article that cam out MINUTES about New York City and Hong Kong Retail space.
- Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay, rent $2,630 a square foot per year
- Fifth Avenue, $2,500 a square foot per year
- Times Square, $2,100
- Hong Kong, Central $1,856
- Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, $1,547
- Paris, Avenue de Champs-Elysees, $1,129
- New York, East 57th Street, $1,100
- New York, Madison Avenue, $1,100
- Tokyo, Ginza $1,057
- Tokyo, Omotesando, $972
.Com is underpriced in every measurable way. Would a company give up their store on 5h Ave or the .com first? The mere fact that it is a debatbale issue proves how far we have come and how far is left to go and how much is still on the table.