Our goal is to give you so many reasons to come to TRAFFIC that you would feel derelict in your business not to come. Feel guilty for not being in the middle of the action when hundreds of the most respected names in the business converge on South Beach. I admit it freely! It's not a secret. Howard and I want you to come and here are the reasons:
Tomorrow the prices for T.R.A.F.F.I.C. go up and this is the last opportunity to take advantage of the discounted price on the biggest and most important T.R.A.F.F.I.C. event in years. Here are just a few of the reasons to come to T.R.A.F.F.I.C., as well as some of the new additions to the program that makes T.R.A.F.F.I.C. South Beach the Best Ever. Back to the future my friends.
Before I get to the list, however, let me remind you that our block of rooms at the beautiful Loews Hotel expires at 5 P.M. EDT TODAY! Make your reservation right now! The hotel will be sold out!
1. We start off with the poolside cabanas to bring networking to a new level with ModelStore.com girls to make your day by the blue Atlantic as memorable and comfortable as possible. Cabanas are stocked with refreshments, flat screen TV, Lounge Chairs, Towels and everything else you might imagine sitting around the hottest pool in South Beach!
2. Then we have the legendary T.R.A.F.F.I.C. OPENING NIGHT COCKTAIL Party. Come hungry and thirsty. You know you will see a feast like none other!!
3. The show then opens with new speed networking software that will make the next 48 hours more valuable than ever and help you meet who you need to take things to the next level.
4. You will hear from the highest-ranking government official to ever come to a domain industry event. Congressman Cliff Stearns is in line to chair the Telecommunications and Internet subcommittee of the House Energy Committee, which can directly effect everyone reading this.
5. We have Simon T. Bailey who is one of the most dynamic speakers we have ever heard; a speaker who is a Disney alumnus and who can explain how Disney’s “Pixie Dust” is used in a way that each of us will benefit for a lifetime.
6. You will participate in interactive and most provocative panel discussions that we have ever had at T.R.A.F.F.I.C.. At times like these, we can abandon some of the pleasantries and engage in real down-to-earth, no-holds-barred conversations with our “so-called” partners.
7. Test Track will have some of the most creative and interesting ideas to persuade a panel of Investors to put their money where it will do some good.
8. Party with .CO at the Famous Versace Mansion on South Beach!!
9. The annual T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Awards Brunch will build the excitement to see who is the Domainer of the Year and who will be inducted into the Domain Hall of Fame. This is where the industry recognizes those who have done great things as voted by their peers
10. Rick Latona will be running one of the best auctions in a long time. The inventory list is out and domains like LasVegas.co will be up for grabs to the highest bidder.
11. You will see history made as flowers.mobi sells for NO RESERVE! It will be a bell weather for .mobi lovers and haters alike!
12. There are too many other functions, parties and get-togethers to list. But the moment you walk into the lobby of the Loews, you will know that this is the most special T.R.A.F.F.I.C. ever. You will feel the excitement of South Beach and welcome the chance to do Big Business in a relaxed atmosphere.
Yes, it is Decision time my friends. You can either pull back or hit the throttle. The year 2010 has been pretty rocky. The storm that may be coming in 2011 could be even more challenging. Don’t allow your business to weaken any more than it already has. Become proactive. Hit that throttle and NEVER look back or gamble with a lifetime of regrets. Folks are coming to make things happen. They are not passive. They are taking their futures by the horns and bending destiny in their favor. This is not the time, nor the show to sit on the sidelines. This is the time to just do it!
That’s it folks. Can’t say or do any more. We are still working to add to that list. Still working on someone else for you to meet and hear from who is well-known for his enthusiasm and promotion of meaningful ideas. Not to tease you, but wish us all luck and hope he agrees.
And to those that listen to folks that say:
“All shows are the same.”
Bull!. That is just a way to try and marginalize T.R.A.F.F.I.C. and prop up inferior products by folks with an agenda or have NEVER been to a TRAFFIC show. The truth is that the history and evolution of the domain Industry has been wrapped in T.R.A.F.F.I.C. since before there WAS an industry, because our formula works and we mean business.
There is cutting edge, and then there is everything else. Folks can accuse us of a lot of things, but there has been no dispute that T.R.A.F.F.I.C. pushes the envelope.
If you are happy with the direction that your business is taking you and you’re your current earnings, I will likely not convince you to take action. On the other hand, if you are like me and believe we should see better days ahead, then T.R.A.F.F.I.C. is where you need to be. Howard and I really appreciate your participation and seeing how the attendees improve their businesses and income at T.R.A.F.F.I.C..
Have a GREAT Day!