How do you categorize domains? Some focus on one sector or another. I look at it from domains with obvious great value and have a scale that goes down to 'Pigeon Shit'™
Here is my abbreviated list of 'Pigeon Holes' that I use to categorize any given domain name from Gem to Pigeon Shit™. It's not much different than a diamond guy using his scale to grade diamonds. That is why I always look to history. It is already there in another form. This is the road and just one major element to appraising a domain name. Anyone or machine or program that does not use some scale when appraising a domain name is bogus. And if they only use a scale it is just bogus. I am going to be writing about that soon and then talking about it at T.R.A.F.F.I.C.™
1. Domains with Obvious Great Value
2. Domains with Great Value
3. Domains with Growing Value
4. Domains with Potential Great Value
5. Domains with Limited Value
6. Domains with Very limited Value.
7. Domains with Very Limited Potential Value
8. Domains with No Value that are built out and have Great Value
9. Domains with No Value and No Potential Value
10. There is no 10. There is only 9 and that is also known as Pigeon Shit™
Have a GREAT Day!